Smoketape® damage prevention system is still under development, and all videos are proof of concept engineering models. Excavation Alert Systems is happy to provide information regarding stage of development and more product detail upon request.
- Includes a 3,000-lb. tensile strength aramid fiber membrane, which ensures the tape is pulled to surface for optimal smoke visibility.
- Optionally detectable with the inclusion of any tracer wire, foil or RFID as requested.
- Smoke color will adhere to the American Public Works Association (APWA) color code.
- Maximum temperature measured at the nozzle/exit point of the smoke during functioning is approximately 130 deg C.
- Smoke is non-toxic and sulfur free.